Promoting better mental health and wellbeing in the workplace has never been so important.
At least one in six workers experience common mental health problems, including anxiety and depression. Research by Mind shows that work is the biggest cause of stress in people’s lives, even more so than financial problems, and can stop people performing at their best. But sadly, many people are hesitant to talk openly about their mental health in the workplace which prevents them from getting the help they need.
We are passionate about workplaces where everyone can thrive.
By paying attention to mental health in the workplace, you promote happier and healthier workforces, unleash productivity and empower those with mental health difficulties to thrive. A compassionate and supportive culture will have a better chance of being able to spot when a colleague is in crisis, know how to intervene and support people on their journey back to wellness. Whichever sector you work in, we are here to help you create that workplace.
Our Workplace Wellbeing Programme can be taken as individual components or collectively over a time period to suit your organisation.
We can help you to understand the current status of employee wellbeing in your organisation and arm you with a plan and the tools to promote a healthy and supportive workplace . This includes:
- A comprehensive evaluation that reviews existing attitudes, behaviours and policies.
- Recommendations based on the results of the evaluation, focussing on areas of strengths and risk.
- Support your organisation to create a proactive wellbeing strategy – a Wellbeing Action Plan or WAP.
We offer a range of training to suit both management and employees including:
- Mental health awareness sessions
- “Good Boss” management training for line managers to support their teams effectively
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training
- Specific wellbeing modules including resilience, back to work after COVID, etc.
Our training programmes can be delivered flexibly, either face to face or by Zoom. We can also create bespoke training sessions that are unique to your organisation to suit your objectives.
This is our alternative to an Employee Assistance Programme and is a yearly subscription that offers employees direct access to:
- Telephone advice and support
- Counselling support
- Peer support groups e.g. depression, anxiety, young people etc.
- Wellbeing activity sessions e.g. Mindfulness or Walking for Heath
- Online wellbeing workshops offered throughout the year on topical issues
- Informational resources to share with your staff
For a free consultation and to find out more about our Workplace Wellbeing Programme, please fill in a few details below so that we can contact you to discuss further.