Woking Mind was formed in 1979 to meet the needs of members with enduring mental illness.
Woking Mind is a registered charity and a Company Limited by Guarantee with a membership largely derived from those who either use its services or provide voluntary support.
Woking Mind is affiliated to Mind, the national Mental Health Charity.
What our members say about Woking MIND:
- “It gives me vital support to interact and be active”
- “I think Woking Mind Is a very worthy cause as mental health is a some what neglected area. The group offers a structure to rebuild confidence and self esteem with people”
- “Helps for one suffering of mental illness can mean help for a whole family”
- “It helps people who are socially isolated because of mental illness to make friends and have a social life”
- “The users would not be able to deal with life without having a port of call to help with problems”