Game for Woking Mind
Fancy yourself as a gamer?! You can help change someones life just by gaming! Gather your friends and family for a fun gameathon whilst raising vital funds for Woking Mind. Whether you choose to stream games online or play offline with
friends there is a way to fundraise for Woking Mind below.
Gaming and streaming online – so how do I start?
1.Start by reading our Frequently Asked Questions for Streamers guide to familiarise yourself with setting up your campaign.
2. Choose your challenge
Play with friends or go solo. You could set up a tournament, do a gaming marathon or create your own unique challenge.
3. Set up your fundraising page & spread the news to make some noise!
- Create a Tiltify page in aid Woking Mind here. Share far and wide so friends and followers can donate to you.
- Set a date. Choose a date for your gaming campaign. Allow yourself enough time to promote your fundraiser.
- Set a fundraising target. A target can be a great incentive for you as well as those supporting you.
- Use our tips to raise funds. Read our list of tips and tricks to help increase your donations here.
Download Your Mini Guide to Gaming here.
Download our in aid of logo to help you spread the word here.
4. Game Safely.
- It’s important for your wellbeing to game safely. Please download our guide to safe gaming here.
Gaming offline – how do I start?
Don’t worry if you don’t have access to the software or equipment needed for streaming, we would still love to have you involved if you want to do an offline gaming event for us.
1.Choose your challenge.
Play with friends or go solo. You could set up a tournament, do a gaming marathon or create your own unique challenge using board games or digital games.
2. Set up your fundraising page & spread the news to make some noise!
Using a traditional Just Giving page the best option for offline gamers. Set up your fundraising page here.