Sky Dive for Woking Mind
We are delighted to have partnered with Skydive Buzz one of the UK’s leading parachute schools based at Dunkeswell Airfield, Honiton. Skydiving is an effective and exhilarating way to raise vital funds for us. You can choose to skydive from 7,000 feet which is a 15 second freefall or 15,000 feet, a 60 second freefall. A tandem skydive promises to be one of the most exciting and breath-taking experiences you will ever have.
You will experience:-
- A 15.000ft tandem Sky Dive at our drop zone with views over a narrow part of the country giving awe-inspiring views of both the north and south coast.
- A canopy ride above the Blackdown hills, 10 mins from Sidmouth beach.
- Views of a tarmac runway with a go kart track (Nigel Mansell raceway)
- The Fastest Jump plane in the UK Getting to the full height in 15 mins.
- Fantastic Tandem instructors specialised in firsttime Charity Jumps.
- Access to the landing area for your supporters so your loved ones are near you when you land.
There are 3 skydiving options to choose from:-
1. Skydive for World Mental Health Day 2021
Our CEO Tony Bennett & Marketing & Fundraising Director Mandy Dhingra are both skydiving on World Mental Health Day to raise vital funds for our services.
2. Skydive at a date that suits you.
3. Gather your friends, family & colleagues & skydive together as a team.
How does it work?
Thirdly, raise the minimum amount.
The minimum amount to raise is £395. This amount not only reduces the cost of entry for a supporter but maximises the amount the charity we as a charity receive as Skydive Buzz offer the lowest cost Tandem in the country.
Rally the support of your friends, family & colleagues and ask them to donate! . Share your page on social media and don’t foget to tag us on Facebook & Twitter @Wokingmind.
Get in touch with us to let us know when you’ve secured your place so that we can support you on your journey with us to making a difference. Email Jude at [email protected]